Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First of many... short update.. more to come later!

Well here I am! I am starting this blog. As many may wonder I have still been walking even though I have not been posting it on facebook. I will post those numbers later. Today I got my bum kicked at the gym. I did my first day of a two week free membership at Anytime Fitness. Sherri and I went and she took me through the program her trainer does with her. OH MY.... I have found muscles that I didn't even know I had! All in all it was pretty great! I am so thankful who has a friend who motivates me and I can motivate her! Everybody should have a friend like her!

1 comment:

  1. And that, lady, is why I miss Sherri's face! Except she wants me to be bad with her and go to El Rio...not that I can afford a flight back to Wisconsin just to go to El Rio. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete