Thursday, September 6, 2012

9/6/12

Today was a great day! I started off with my normal walk. We did about 3.39 miles. Man was I sore when I woke up though. That is one thing that I am needing to get used to is working muscles. Tonight Brian and I went to the gym again. I went on a machine. It was almost like a cross between a stair stepper and an elliptical. I guess I should know the name of it but I am not really sure. It felt so good though. I did about 30 min with a 5 min cool down. I really enjoyed how energized I felt once I was done. I didn't think I was going to make it when I first climbed on though. I felt the stiffness in my legs from yesterdays work out, but I pushed passed it and after a few minutes the pain went away.  It taught me that even if I may feel tired that my body can do more than I give it credit for.  I keep saying that I need to give you a background with this journey I am on. I will do that tomorrow. Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment