Saturday, October 6, 2012

Do not say the word PANTS.....

OK... I know I should be happy about this but for real... I can't fit into pretty much none of my pants right. Although a good problem to have it's still a problem. I realized in my mad search for some pants/slacks/jeans that fit that none of them do. I only for some reason have two or three of the next size down which are all in need of some major repair. The ones I have are making due in a pinch but I don't like looking like a grub! So all in all it's still frustrating. I also realized in looking at the close I have how fast I flew into the size I was in. It's like there was no in between. So what do I do... I need to get some pants. I wanted to not and just go with what i had until i reached my goal but that is looking like it's not going to happen. I will update more later I just needed to rant a little bit... grrr....

2 comments:

  1. Goodwill is a great place to buy things inexpensively - especially if you need to buy SOMETHING but don't have, or want to spend, a lot of money! It's saved me a time or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy... I think that is a trip I am going to take tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete