Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hello in there....

OK, I was reminded by a friend that I haven't updated in forever... I am sorry! I just wanted to let you all know that have not fallen off the life change wagon. I am doing pretty good actually. So.... what is going on with me you might be wondering. Well for the past few months I have still been going to the gym. I am doing the same thing eating wise. I was getting slightly frustrated because my number had not gone down but oddly enough my pant's size still did. So off I went to the Doctor after having not been for a while. I was expecting a what happened Suzann? Where is the progress? That is far from what I got. She told me that I was looking great and she could still tell that I had been doing well. She explained that because i had lost so much weight so fast that my body was adjusting. Not to mention working out was building muscle. Whew did that make me feel better. I have lost the total of about 4 pant's sizes, and about 2-3 shirt sizes depending on the shirt. So all in all I am feeling pretty good about myself and my progress now.  Life has gotten busier for me as well. I have been so busy with work and school. I am now working at the coffee shop in town and I love it! I love my co workers and I love our customers! It has been such a blessing to love going to work on a regular basis! If you wanna come visit me I am at True Coffee in the SWAC building by Anytime Fitness... YES that is convenient since that is where I work out!!! Besides working there I have been doing schooling to become a life coach. I for the very first time ever have been getting straight A's!!! I am loving it!!! I feel like everything in my life has fallen into place! I have had bumps with things here and there but life is good! As a great friend once told me "A bad day doesn't mean a bad life". Isn't it funny how things like that stick in your head. I am so thankful that I have such wise people around me!  I have also been blessed enough to have some sweet times of connection with some great friends! Shopping, coffee(yes at my work), movies, game nights, and much more! I am so blessed! I know there is so much more I need to catch you all up on but I just wanted to get on quick and tell you I am still here!

While I am at it... is there any questions for me? Anything your wondering? With in reason I will answer questions....

2 comments:

  1. Something to keep in mind when you plateau (where the number on the scale doesn't go anywhere): let yourself gain back a couple pounds (like 3-5) and kind of cycle around that for a couple weeks, then hit the gym and food thing really hard and the numbers will start to tumble again. I've done it so I know it works.

    Also, how much do you love Sherri?! I miss her face :( I didn't see you often enough to miss your face. In fact, I just miss home in general. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feed back. Not really willing to gain anything as that to me is yo yoing and I am not into that. I just know that as long as my pant's size and such is going down I am heading in the right direction. My doctor is proud of me and my progress and so am I :)

    ReplyDelete